SRC is uniquely positioned to be able to offer and deliver bespoke training courses
for Operational and Headquarters personnel who may have to deal with Submarine Rescue
Operations (or Exercises) as part of their duties.
SRC firmly believes in the doctrine of 'Train as you Fight' and specialises
in the delivery of training so that personnel can best react to any Submarine Emergency.
Rather than rely on the vague and indefinable terminology of 'Suitably Qualified
and Experienced Personnel' (SQEP), SRC has developed a new and effective breakdown
of the individual Personnel component of Capability, and will base all training
on developing and improving these Key Areas -
- KNOWLEDGE - Specialist SM Rescue knowledge required to fulfill individual
and team roles across a range of Agencies and Authorities.
- ATTRIBUTES - Pre-Requisites for employment - Education, Communication and
functional competencies required for individual and team roles.
- TRAINING - Initial, Team, Continuation and through-life training plans to
maintain efficiency and effectiveness, including metrics if required.
- INFORMATION - Knowing what is required, where to find it and how to manage
and distribute it internally and externally through briefings and battle rhythm.
- EXPERIENCE - A combination of all the above, leading to increased performance
- SKILLS - The tools required to deliver all of the above, as well as awareness
of all aspects of any SM Rescue operation, from logistics through to operations.
SRC is dedicated to the improvement of Global Submarine Rescue, by increasing
knowledge and experience of Operating and HQ personnel.